At Northern Beaches Paediatrics our doctors provide diagnosis and management of simple to complex medical and behavioural issues as well as acute or chronic illnesses. Our Clinicians care for newborn babies, infants, children and adolescents up to age 16.
All our clinicians have an appointment at the Northern Beaches Hospital and work closely with allied health and other sub specialists, providing a comprehensive coordination of services.
At Northern Beaches Paediatrics our clinicians are experts in the diagnosis and management of a broad range of area such as:
- Behavioural: ADHD, Anxiety, Austism Specturm Disorder, Defiance
- Asthma, Allergies and Eczema
- Developmental and Learning difficulties
- Epilepsy and Seizure Disorders
- Newborn Care: Growth, Feeding and Sleep
- Endocrinology and Diabetes
- Constipation and Continence
We also provide follow up care for paediatric patients and newborn babies from Northern Beaches Hospital.
Please contact our reception team with any detailed questions about the services our clinicians provide.